Wednesday 8 July 2009

So lets get started..

Before now I had only experienced 40k through a un-expected Chrismas present a good few years ago which quickly set aside and forgotten. After a friend (Karitas) got back in to it and invited me over for a game I soon found myself on Wayland choosing my new army. I first Chose Tau because I liked the models, they were different to all the one's I remember growing up and I also liked their fighting style (shooting from a long distance then getting back in the transport and clearing off). So now here I am starting a Blog, I'm not sure what it is I'm going to post on here but after seeing the C&C that Karitas has recived I felt it would be the best place to start learning the new skills I need to master and get some help and advice along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment