Wednesday 28 September 2011

Suddenly Broadside

Wow... Its been quite a while since I last posted anything.

I been on a bit of a break and I can't tell you why. It's nothing serious I just can't workout why I haven't found the time to sit down and paint something. I haven't distanced myself totally from my Tau I have managed to get one or two games in with Karitas.

Anyway so I've cleared a space in the office brought all new plastic boxes to keep all the paint and brushes in and actually painted something.

It's my one and only Broadside. I always try and take this guy on to the field whenever so felt he deserved some attention.
So take a look.






The only changes I have made to the model is the head, I was given an XV9 and it came with three heads. the heads in this kit are better than the original model's being shorter but still keeping some strong angles making the model a little less lanky.

I'm considering moving on to the XV9 next but he has required a considerable amount of green stuff as he came with a good many casting faults.

I'll post picks of him later.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Point, Tranh, but no one gives a rip about your vegan diet. Talk about the Riptide and people will care.

    ngu ngốc khốn.

    ReplyDelete