The next figure to receive the paint treatment is a Stealth Trooper.
Originally I was going to paint them a dark green. I got so far as to basecoat them in the chosen colour. But after receiving a Shadowsun for Christmas and loving the white armour I decided to change. I gave it two thin coats of white to get rid of the green then 1 coat of black wash to fill in the detail. Then went at it with the topcoat.
I’m happy with the results although the finish could be a little smother. I’m hoping that the new clean ones will receive paint a little better.
Sorry again for the picture quality they are much darker than the true result.